SAEA is pleased to announce the 2018 spring general membership conference in Detroit on April 7th! Members, potential members & interested engineering professionals are all invited to attend.
Conference participants now have a new opportunity to earn professional development hours. Attending the conference’s two technical sessions will qualify you to receive a total of 3 professional development hours (PDHs).
We will focus on membership engagement through dialogue between members and would really value your attendance and contributions.
2018 SAEA Spring Conference At a Glance
Where: West Bloomfield Township Public Library
Address: 4600 Walnut Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48323
When: April 7th, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Followed by dinner 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
(11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.) Traditional Syrian Breakfast
(12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.) SAEA Activities
- SAEA President’s welcome
- Continuing education certificate requirements (3.0 PDH)
- Sign in by 12pm and sign out no earlier than 5pm to qualify
- Membership status update and SAEA recruitment opportunities
- Updates on active projects by regional project managers
(2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.) SAEA Networking break
(2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.) SAEA Members Discussion and Q&A
- President presents current work project workflow process
- Explore improvements to current work process
- Engaging Syrian engineers in US
- Partner award presentation
(6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) SAEA Family Dinner and Social Networking
Where: Unity Center
Address: 1830 W Square Lake Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
* For any questions or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org